At Learn Leap Fly, we read a lot.
This probably doesn’t surprise you.
Learn Leap Fly was founded by a team of lifelong learners. Our core four team members have a combined 90 years of formal schooling and 10 degrees among us (!). And we didn’t stop learning when we stopped going to school.
We love learning in all its forms. So when it comes to making amazing learning software, we read a lot, staying inspired by the latest on learning, teaching, and technology, and incorporating the best of it into our learning software.
This week, we decided to open up all of this research to you, our fans. We started using twitter to share a curated news feed with the best stories, research, and inspiration around topics that we’re following at Learn Leap Fly. Topics like:
- Is there good screen time for young children? (We think so! But we still read it all!) How can we empower children to make smart decisions around their own device use?
- How can we maintain childlike curiosity and keep learning fun?
- What are best practices for teaching young learners early reading, writing and math skills—both inside the classroom and at home?
- How can we make a difference to education on a global scale? What are the greatest educational needs worldwide?
- How can we inspire children to love learning? How can we instill habits and mindsets early on that will enable children to love learning for the rest of their lives?
Now we want to hear from you! Are you passionate about some of these topics? Are we missing something that you care about? Let us know!
And if you haven’t done so yet, please check out Learn Leap Fly on twitter, facebook, instagram, and Pinterest. Follow us, “like” the posts that are interesting to you, and teach us what is most interesting and helpful to you as parents, teachers, fans, and lifelong learners.